There is nothing more beautiful than family gatherings on all occasions.
Hamza has two grandmothers who truly love him, and he has the same feelings toward them. Grandmother Zainab and Mariam come over to his house to celebrate his birthday with him, and each one of them tries to capture the talk and play with him. Hamza finds himself in a trouble he doesn’t know how to get out of it, although the two grandmothers are apparently different, they meet in many things, especially the love of their grandson Hamza.
A warm and nice story, its lighthearted tone perfectly matches its brightly colored drawings that show grandmothers in a grainy and fashionable manner and indicate that grandmother’s lap remains a safe place no matter what.
– Why do you love your grandmother?
– What are the activities you always do with your grandmother?
– In your opinion, what are the things that make Grandmother Mariam different than Grandmother Zainab?
– Do you find this difference good? Describe each one of them.
– What are the things that Hamza can do with both of his grandmothers?
– What is the thing that made the two grandmothers agree at the end of the day?
– What is the trouble that Hamza was in? did he get out of it?
– In your opinion, can love sometimes be trouble?
– What are the similarities between the two grandmothers?
– What is Grandmother Zainab’s talent? And what is Grandmother Mariam’s talent? What do you think of them?